Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Wow, another year gone by in a blur and just a moment of closure. Every christmas I ask the kids to sit for family photos. Each year I get a bit better at taking them. This year's crop of photos is here.

Liam just turned 11 and just got his first video game console (XBOX 360 with Kinect). We've all been doing the Dance Central game. Personally I hate the music. It's mostly got that rap sound to it. It has got us all up, dancing, learning moves and exersizing though!

We've had a very quiet, stay at home holiday. The kids all came over for Christmas eve dinner. Since Kate is one of the other photographers in the family I had her take the photo of Liam, Marlaina and Me.





We've had another great year and we're looking forward to some changes in the coming year. Marlaina is starting to work more in a salon in Bellevue. I am starting a new position in a different group at Microsoft. Liam is having a great year is school so far.

I hope this post finds you all in good spirits and good health.

Happy holidays from Daniel, Marlaina and Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment