Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back from Arizona

Wow, what a busy couple of weeks! I had a week of work in Las Vegas. I stopped and spent a couple of days with Glen and Diane on the way down. At the end of the week Marlaina and Liam flew in. The next day we were on the road to the Moore family reunion in Amado (Grandpa's 95th Birthday). It was very well attended. I guess about 50 of us showed up. I'll have lots more on that as I get through the pictures and start posting them.

After the reunion we spent a night with Lyle and Kathy Bitker (along with Dad, Joan and Angela) and then started heading home via all of the national parks we thought we could squeeze in. We saw some great sites. I have posted a sampling of the photos here:

Daniel Moore Photo - Southwest Romp

Hope you enjoy the pics. More on the reunion soon.

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment