Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Our Eagle Photo Trip

Dad and Liam went on a trip this past Saturday up to the Nooksack River near the Canadian border to photograph bald eagles. I had organized a group from the Microsoft Photography Club to meet at a local restraurant in Deming and then go out to the river to photograph.

Here is the group that we were out with at Il Caffe Rifugio prior to starting the day.

Photo by Karan Bagga

If you look closely you will see me and Liam standing at the very back of the room.

It was an incredibly fun day. Lot's of great people in this group. The weather was very kind to us all. I haven't gotten around to even downloading my pictures from my camera. I did get Liam's downloaded though and posted some to his photo site. Link to Liam's eagle pictures from this weekend. He always appreciates comments on his photography, so if you take a look, please leave a note for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment